人生就像茶几…上面充满了杯具…

笑了哭了请都记着…那是你成长的证据…

Thursday 23 February 2012

I,ME,MY


I always alone all the time...

I laugh my heart out...

I cried loudly like a baby...

But...

there is no reason for me...

why i cry and why i laugh...

I wish i can know...

I learn something recently...

never react when people tried to make you pissed off...

walk away...

and smile quietly...

that's what i know i will do...

I'm not gonna hate you or pissed off again like before...

there's no point for me to mad...

That's wasted...

I'm not a good friend...not a good daughter...not a good girlfriend...not a good student...

I'm not good at all...

because...

I'm just a unprefect human...

BUT...

I always be myself...

I don't wanna did anything that were fake...

I'm not going be anyone...

You treat me with 100% true heart...

I'll treat you back 200% true heart...

The way you treat me just the way me treat back you...

That's my style...

Don't like me then please fuck off!Don't let me see your damn stupid face...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.