人生就像茶几…上面充满了杯具…

笑了哭了请都记着…那是你成长的证据…

Saturday 25 February 2012

I'm Drunk Queen XD

Move Move Shake Shake...XD

Like a G6...Love you like a love song...Shot shot shot shot shot...put your hand in the air XDD

Ya...I admit that I'm the clubbing kaki now~~

I'm changed alot this year nowadays....

what make me changed?

I also dunno...maybe...not the changed...is already my attitude long time ago...

I enjoyed the life...I like the feel when go clubbing...

first time i get my first step into club was at MIXX XDD at 31 december 2011 XDD

It's fun!!!!!!!!!!!!rock and roll night XDDD

Clubbing doesnt mean that im a bad girl BUT those people who doesnt clubbing doesnt mean them were

good  guys!!






I'm remember...i'm drunk like hell everytime i went to clubbing XDD

Whiskey,Black Label....BlablablaXDDDDDDDDDDD

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!XDD

boom boom boom~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.