人生就像茶几…上面充满了杯具…

笑了哭了请都记着…那是你成长的证据…

Friday 2 November 2012

Try to do everything never make myself regret...


appearance just outer layer for my part...

my attitude was my inner part that was most real...

I just tried to be myself...

but it was hard...

I dont want to be famous...

neither be ms popular...

I dont even feel happy or proud...

I famous because my appearance...can consider as ''face problem'' as my friend said...

so i dont even feel happy about it...

in reality world...

If a women not pretty that she would be ignore...

If a man not powerful enough that he would be dumb...

this is the reality world that lived in nowadays...

I just wanna be myself...

why it so difficult for me?

why i have to did everything people hope...

but not about my hope?

I let other people happy...

but I'm not...

I let go my lover...

but I'm never want to...

I try hard everything...

but things still remained the same...

The only hope for me right now...

just try to do everything my best...

never let myself regret~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.